DURATION OF COURSE1 days
CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
This one-day ISO 14001:2015 transition course provides an overview of the new requirements and the interrelationships within ISO 14001:2015 to enable delegates to transition to the new standard. Delegates will be able to evaluate and implement changes that will ensure their Environmental Management System (EMS) is embedded at their organisation’s strategic level, leading to enhanced internal and external environmental performance.
Our course will provide delegates with the information and understanding as to why the standard has changed, how the changes relate to their existing systems and guidance on the timescales to become compliant, in order to:
- Enable an analysis of the effects upon their current corporate policies, structure and systems.
- Enable their organisation to prepare for, and transition to, the new standard.
This course will also provide auditors with appropriate evidence of CPD as well as providing a comprehensive introduction to the standard for those who are new to ISO 14001.
- An overview of ISO14001:2015, its content & structure, the revision process & the High Level Structure of Annex SL
- Sustainability, Sustainable Development & ISO 14001
- Examination of core themes within ISO14001
- Identification of the potential implications for existing management systems and processes at a corporate level
- Practical exploration of the interconnections within the revised standard and integration into core business processes
- Review and summary of other changes
- Planning for transition and achieving compliance to the new requirements
Who Should Attend
- Senior Managers needing to understand the strategic organisational implications of the changes to ISO 14001:2015
- Personnel wishing to benchmark their own EMS or gain a fuller understanding of ISO14001:2015
- Personnel responsible for assessing the business needs/benefits of an EMS
- Personnel charged with advising their organisation’s implementation decision
By the end of this ISO 14001:2015 transition course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the changes to ISO 14001:2015 and identify the potential organisational implications in transitioning to the new standard.
- Interpret how ISO14001 aligns with, and is complimentary to, other corporate risk processes within an integrated management system.
- Appreciate, through an EMS at a strategic level, how the management of the increasing corporate responsibility for environmental sustainability issues and policy relates to ISO 14001.
- Communicate to others how an EMS can benefit an organisation’s environmental performance.
The ISO 14001:2015 Transition Training Course can be provided at your offices, a venue of your choice or online on your chosen date. Dedicated training is often more cost effective and convenient for organisations wishing to train several employees. The course, led by an ISO 14001 expert tutor, encompasses a number of interactive workshops including ‘Identification of Interest Parties’ Needs and Expectations’ and ‘Gap Analysis and Certification’ to allow your team to discuss how they will implement ISO 14001:2015 within your organisation.
Jacobs|28th Sep, 2020
ValueMetrix|25th Sep, 2020
Grass Valley Ltd|24th Aug, 2020
Kindeva Drug Delivery|15th Aug, 2020
The James Hutton Institute|14th Aug, 2020
Metropolitan Police Service|31st Jul, 2020