CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
Our course will provide delegates with the information and understanding as to why the standard has changed, how the changes relate to their existing systems and guidance on the timescales to become compliant, in order to:
- Enable an analysis of the effects upon their current corporate policies, structure and systems.
- Enable their organisation to prepare for, and transition to, the new standard.
This course will also provide auditors with appropriate evidence of CPD as well as providing a comprehensive introduction to the standard for those who are new to ISO 14001.
- An overview of ISO14001:2015, its content & structure, the revision process & the High Level Structure of Annex SL
- Sustainability, Sustainable Development & ISO 14001
- Examination of core themes within ISO14001
- Identification of the potential implications for existing management systems and processes at a corporate level
- Practical exploration of the interconnections within the revised standard and integration into core business processes
- Review and summary of other changes
- Planning for transition and achieving compliance to the new requirements
- Senior Managers needing to understand the strategic organisational implications of the changes to ISO 14001:2015
- Personnel wishing to benchmark their own EMS or gain a fuller understanding of ISO14001:2015
- Personnel responsible for assessing the business needs/benefits of an EMS
- Personnel charged with advising their organisation’s implementation decision
- Understand the changes to ISO 14001:2015 and identify the potential organisational implications in transitioning to the new standard.
- Interpret how ISO14001 aligns with, and is complimentary to, other corporate risk processes within an integrated management system.
- Appreciate, through an EMS at a strategic level, how the management of the increasing corporate responsibility for environmental sustainability issues and policy relates to ISO 14001.
- Communicate to others how an EMS can benefit an organisation’s environmental performance.
TWMA|4th Jun, 2021
DHL Parcel|1st Jun, 2021
Momentum Transport Consultancy|31st May, 2021
Relyon Nutec|28th May, 2021
National Trust|27th May, 2021
Morgan Sindall|27th May, 2021