DURATION OF COURSE0.5 days
CPDEquivalent to 3.75 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
Delegates will apply this knowledge through interactive workshops guided by a Lean Six Sigma expert. On completion of this introductory course, delegates will understand how Six Sigma can form part of their management’s approach to quality, and they will be able to apply some basic Six Sigma tools and techniques to make immediate improvements in the workplace.
When delivered on a ‘dedicated‘ basis, this course can also be tailored to meet any specific customer needs, including creating a brief around existing problems or improvement objectives your organisation would like Six Sigma techniques to address.
- Six Sigma v. Lean
- Introduction to DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control)
- Voice of the Customer
- Root Cause Analysis (Basic Problem Solving tools)
- Applying Six Sigma in Management
- Understand how Six Sigma methodology can be applied to improve quality and customer satisfaction
- Understand how to measure and integrate the voice of customers into product and process design to improve quality
- Apply basic Root cause analysis tools to solve problems and improve quality in their organisation
This course can provide a useful introduction to the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Essentials) courses and all delegates will receive a certificate after completing this course.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
Achilles Information Limited|17th Jan, 2021
Element Materials Technology|14th Jan, 2021
PPG Aerospace|13th Jan, 2021
Cambridge Econometrics|12th Jan, 2021
AMS Instrumentation & Control Ltd|11th Jan, 2021
VIA East Midlands|9th Jan, 2021