DURATION OF COURSE3 days
CPDEquivalent to 21 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
The course prepares individuals to complete an internal assessment of their organisation. This training will help create the internal capability and skills to run a self-assessment programme for your organisation. Participants will benefit from a one-to-one coaching and feedback throughout the training.
During the course, participants will get to practice using a number of tools, from simple self-assessments to a full Award simulation. After the course, they will be able to decide which tools are best suited to supporting their organisation and how to get started.
Bywater offers EFQM Licensed courses provided by its partner, Services Limited, who are EFQM Licensed trainers.
- The EFQM Excellence Model
- Fundamental Concepts
- The Value and different options of internal assessment
- Planning and conducting internal assessment
- Prioritising and planning improvements
- Quality Managers or those responsible for Excellence within the organisation
- HSE Managers
- Managers, supervisors and staff involved, or likely to be involved, in internal review and evaluation of organisational structure, functions or activities
- Risk and compliance managers
- Operations, HR, Finance Managers and Internal Audit
- Other management and staff who have an interest in performance, efficiency and effectiveness
- Understand the EFQM Excellence Model, its use and applicability
- Appreciate the need for, context and conduct of, self-assessment against the EFQM Excellence Model
- Apply self-assessment appropriately within an organisation
- Select and apply appropriate self-assessment tools and approaches
- Build experience of application
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board|4th Nov, 2020
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board|5th Sep, 2020
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board|21st Aug, 2020
Yeo Valley|14th Aug, 2020
Ziath Ltd|14th Jul, 2020
The Fremantle Trust|13th Jul, 2020