CPDEquivalent to 21 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
The course prepares individuals to complete an internal assessment of their organisation. This training will help create the internal capability and skills to run a self-assessment programme for your organisation. Participants will benefit from a one-to-one coaching and feedback throughout the training.
During the course, participants will get to practice using a number of tools, from simple self-assessments to a full Award simulation. After the course, they will be able to decide which tools are best suited to supporting their organisation and how to get started.
Bywater offers EFQM Licensed courses provided by its partner, Services Limited, who are EFQM Licensed trainers.
- The EFQM Excellence Model
- Fundamental Concepts
- The Value and different options of internal assessment
- Planning and conducting internal assessment
- Prioritising and planning improvements
- Quality Managers or those responsible for Excellence within the organisation
- HSE Managers
- Managers, supervisors and staff involved, or likely to be involved, in internal review and evaluation of organisational structure, functions or activities
- Risk and compliance managers
- Operations, HR, Finance Managers and Internal Audit
- Other management and staff who have an interest in performance, efficiency and effectiveness
- Understand the EFQM Excellence Model, its use and applicability
- Appreciate the need for, context and conduct of, self-assessment against the EFQM Excellence Model
- Apply self-assessment appropriately within an organisation
- Select and apply appropriate self-assessment tools and approaches
- Build experience of application
UK Biobank|20th Sep, 2021
Severfield|20th Jul, 2021
South West Police Forensics|23rd Jun, 2021
Brompton Bicycle|2nd Jun, 2021
Knowledge Pool - Capita|25th May, 2021
STS Aviation Services|18th May, 2021