CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
Through interactive workshops this one-day transition training course will take delegates through the new 7 step approach for FMEA, exploring the key differences between the AIAG 4th edition and the new combined AIAG/VDA handbook both for design and process FMEAs.
This new AIAG/VDA version of the FMEA is not currently a mandatory requirement for all automotive manufacturers so if you would like a training course covering the basics of FMEA based on AIAG’s 4th edition please see our regular FMEA training course.
In house training courses can be developed around client needs and can focus on design FMEA or process FMEA. Please contact us for more information.
- Briefly introducing FMEA and causes for the recent development
- AIAG and VDA objectives
- Different types of FMEA – System, Design and Process
- Key differences between the AIAG 4th edition and VDA/AIAG joint handbook including the need for more planning and analysis
- The new seven step FMEA process
- Design FMEA scoring and action priority
- Process FMEA scoring and action priority
- Control Plans
- FMEA project leaders and team members
- Product developers
- IATF 16949 auditors
- Senior management wanting to know the effects of the changes
The course requires prior knowledge of FMEA and the AIAG 4th edition, for those looking to develop a basic understanding please see our regular FMEA training course.
- Understand why FMEA has been changed and the effects of the AIAG/VDA joint handbook
- Complete an FMEA using the new 7 step approach
- Understand how the changes effect current FMEAs
McLaren Automotive Ltd|15th Sep, 2021
Apollo Fire Detectors Ltd|24th Aug, 2021
Apollo Fire Detectors Ltd|23rd Aug, 2021
McLaren Automotive Ltd|18th Aug, 2021
McLaren Automotive Ltd|16th Jul, 2021
McLaren Automotive Ltd|15th Jul, 2021