In 2009 Bywater formed a business partnership with QS Consortium to enhance the services offered to our customers around the delivery of leading edge procurement consultancy and training.
QS, established in 1985, are an accredited training provider for the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) and provide extensive procurement consulting and training services across the UK public and global private sectors, delivering in Europe, the Middle East and globally for major multinationals. Their public sector experience complements our own, spanning Central Civil Government, the NHS, the Educational and Local Government sectors.
The partnership allows us to provide some specific benefits in terms of service offering to customers:
- We have combined the training capabilities and subject areas of both organisations and now have an extensive range of procurement and commercial management training courses, which are listed in our joint catalogue.
- QS is an accredited training provider for the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS). We can therefore provide training for Levels 2-6 of the CIPS graduate Diploma (MCIPS).
- Additionally, as QS are on the Government’s Buying Solutions Learning and Development Framework Contract for the provision of Procurement Training and eLearning, we are once again in a position to be considered for work with our valued customers in the public sector.
When forming these partnerships we always look for organisations with similar values in a number of key areas to our own
- Consultants and trainers that are all professionally qualified (MBA and/or MCIPS) and experienced practitioners facilitating both the understanding and application of procurement theory and best practice.
- Experience tells us that we need to provide solutions to enable client organisations to achieve their organisational goals and objectives. This involves understanding specific client issues and tailoring solutions to meet the needs of the different client groups.
- When it comes to delivery we strive to differentiate ourselves through the quality of everything we do. From a training perspective this can include training needs assessment, course development, administration, and delivery as well as reviewing the effectivenessof training against objectives.
It is our belief that through this our partnership we are able to offer our customers one of the most comprehensive, experienced and skilled procurement consultancy, and learning and development offerings in the UK.
For further information on any of the procurement services we can provide please call us on 01908 543900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.