Bywater has been a world renowned provider of business support and improvement services for over twenty years. Our best known products include management systems and auditor training services. To support growing demand for these, plus a range of new business support and improvement products, we are looking to appoint additional trainers and presenters to join our team.
Ideally possessing some experience of frontline training, successful applicants will have exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills, with in-depth knowledge of management systems and other business support products.
We are open to considering a variety of working options, particularly freelance trainers who wish to work with us as associates. If you are interested in working with Bywater, please send a full CV with a covering letter detailing what you have to offer Bywater and how you could add value to our portfolio to Nigel Wickens at the address below. For further information please call Nigel for an informal chat on 01908 543900.
Bywater Training Limited, 3 Furtho Manor, Northampton Road, Old Stratford, Milton Keynes, MK19 6NR
Telephone - 01908 543900, Fax - 01908 543999, E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Based at: Bywater Training Ltd, Milton Keynes
Bywater are a long established training provider specialising in management system auditor training, consultancy and auditing services. Google our website for more information.
Planning and executing marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of our public and in-house training courses. We are a small team that is fully engaged in the business so you will also be involved in everything from contributing to the future business strategy to covering for people when they are on holiday.
Feedback on your contribution will be direct as there will be a high level of trust and control given to you and you will have full visibility of both the costs and revenue for the business.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Plan and drive indirect and direct marketing activities (principally web based currently) to agreed budgets and timescales.
2. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits.
3. Maintain and constantly evolve company marketing material which is currently predominately web based content.
4. Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database.
5. Develop ideas and foster innovation to target and establish new opportunities in terms of new market sectors or products.
6. Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
7. Work with the other parts of the business to solve problems creatively, get the job done and to generally help the organisation develop.
8. Monitor and report on sales and marketing activities and provide relevant management information and status updates.
9. Contribute to the annual development of the company course schedule and establish company revenue and margin targets based on this.
Getting the right person
We have very few preconceived ideas about who we are looking for. We are more interested in getting the right person, with the right attitude, who will fit into the team and make the most of the opportunity than we are in whether you meet a job specification exactly. The role will evolve over time and we are looking for someone that will grow with it.
We aim to pay a competitive reward package that will depend on your experience and what we believe you will be able to bring to the business.