OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training Course (IRCA Certified)
Course title: OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor
This five day
safety auditor training course has been approved by the UK International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA - Ref: 17225) and fulfils the IRCA training requirements for registration as a 3rd-party OHS management systems auditor. You learn to build on the skills of how to plan, structure and conduct an effective OHSAS 18001 audit and to evaluate and communicate the findings. The course is designed to follow the stages in a live audit, including simulated audit interviews and role play closing meetings. This OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor training course
is owned by and co-delivered with Excel Partnership.
- The OH&S Standards
- OH&S legislation and codes of practice.
- OH&S hazards and risk evaluation.
- Audit planning. Use of checklists.
- Audit interviewing and evaluation of information.
- Auditing improvement.
- Nonconformance evaluation.
- Corrective actions and effective follow-up programmes.
- Accreditation and certification, Sources of information.
Who should attend
- Those responsible for obtaining certification e.g. BS/OHSAS 18001.
- Those who wish to register as an IRCA OHS MS auditor (additional requirements also apply).
- Auditors who want to audit OH&S management systems and who need to show professional competence in this subject.
- Those new to auditing wishing to understand OH&S MS auditing
- Senior managers involved in the outcome of OH&S audits
On completion of the OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor course, delegates will have:
- An understanding of the role of audits within the OH&S programme.
- The ability to develop an internal audit process to support your OH&S policy.
- The ability to assess compliance of an organization to meet your own internal or external, e.g. Certification body, requirements.
Course Dates/Venues (select a date to book)