Integrated Management Systems (IMS) Auditor Training Course
Over recent years many companies have brought their Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems together. However in many instances, they still carry out separate audits as required by ISO 9000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS18001, with much duplication of effort and cost but little additional value.
This two day
course provides the understanding and skills to enable delegates to carry out internal audits of an Integrated Management System to identify both compliance with the relevant standards and potential for performance improvement.
It is designed for existing Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management System auditors who require to broaden their capability or for delegates who have no previous experience in auditing.
The course provides a thorough understanding of the differences between the individual Management Systems and the skills required to undertake an integrated audit from the development of the audit schedule through to its follow up and closeout.
- The Features of an Integrated Management System based on Business Processes
- Management System Standards
- Assessing Aspects, Hazards and Risks
- Health & Safety Hazards and the Legal Framework for Auditors
- Environmental Aspects and Impacts, and the Legal Framework for Auditors
- The Audit Process
- Improvement Approaches
- Auditor Skills and Knowledge
Who should attend
- Existing Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management System auditors who requireto broaden their capability
- It is also suitable for those delegates who have no previous experience in auditing
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- understand the risks and benefits of integrated internal auditing
- plan for an integrated audit
- perform an integrated audit
- identify the effectiveness of the Management System under audit
- follow up and close out an integrated audit
- provide an overview of environmental aspects, hazards and risks
- understand the legal framework of Environmental and Health & Safety requirements
Course Dates/Venues (select a date to book)